Corporate Compliance Seminars - Left Menu, General Pages
Testimonials - Attendee Comments
- “"The best seminar I ever attended! The real-life stories combined with the material made for an informative and entertaining day. Great job!"”
- Liked the best was "info from other attendees and instructor on 'real world' examples for using the COSO 2013 Framework."”
- "Sulaiman Afzal belongs to world-class top trainers. Regardless of the trainee knowledge about GRC, he brings a simple - yet comprehensive- understanding about how to understand, evaluate and apply GRC system (step by step). He splits the training on technical issues and people issues."
- “Hands on techniques for COSO 2014, not all theoretical!!!”
- "I hope you know how much I thoroughly enjoyed your workshop. You made everything alive with your real life experience and it was a truly enjoyable experience. I do hope I will have the opportunity to attend some of your other workshops relevant to work so please do keep me posted."
- "Sulaiman made me realize the importance of managing corporate policies and procedures. The presentation was nicely organized and presented.
- "Thank you for the seminar yesterday. I found it incredibly informative and intend on attending more classes in the future."
- "Great class, and very much enjoyed the stories you interwove into the materials! Food was excellent too..."
- "...found both days educational and entertaining, which is hard to do with an accounting seminar."
- "...Very Good COSO 2013 Seminar - Good Information - Very Useful"
- “The instructors’ energy and enthusiasm really came through”.
- “Very good presentation on SOX. It would be great for Boards of Directors, Audit Committees and members of senior management.”
- The real world examples that Sulaiman was able to share were great in reinforcing the training material included in the binder.
- The relevance of the examples and the experience of the instructor were the best parts.”
- “Outstanding job! This class will be a big help to our SOX compliance. I am glad we came.”
- “I am the only one at my company assigned to internal controls and auditing. I did not know where to start and what to do. Now I have a solid understanding.”
- Frauditing points out making employees situationally aware is one of the keys to detecting and preventing fraud.”
- “Excellent presentation. Found information most helpful.”
- “The instructors took a dull subject and made it interesting.”
- “John it was a pleasure learning the principles of Audit 101 and report writing from you. We have incorporated many of the principles you taught into our program. Thank you for the professional training and sense of humor. Keep us posted on your training calendar, we will probably have more people needing to be trained.”
- "Thanks John, by far the best training I have ever had, and I am old."
- "Sulaiman provided action items for the implementation of COSO 2013 Framework. He is an excellent trainer and the sessions are really enjoyable."
- “The team approach to teaching this course made it interesting and refreshing.”
- “The presenters were great!”
- Sulaiman was able to provide the interaction and partnership of technical and people issues in the corporate world.”
- “Mr. Blackshire and Mr. Marshall were great—interesting seminar with great presentation---very practical application of theory.”
- “The seminar was very dynamic!”
- Sulaiman provided a good structured approach to implementing COSO 2013 Framework.”
- “The instructor is a wealth of information.”
- “Loved the small group and the interaction.”
- “The seminar presented the concepts and the Best Practices.”
- The best seminar I ever attended! The real-life stories combined with the material made for an informative and entertaining day. Great job!
- The item you liked least about the seminar was? It actully lasted till 5:00 pm.
- The instructors’ energy and enthusiasm really came through.
- Very good presentation on SOX. It would be great for Boards of Directors, Audit Committees and members of senior management.
- Outstanding job! This class will be a big help to our SOX compliance. I am glad we came.
- I am the only one at my company assigned to internal controls and auditing. I did not know where to start and what to do. Now I have a solid understanding.
- Excellent presentation. Found information most helpful.
- The instructors took a dull subject and made it interesting.
- The team approach to teaching this course made it interesting and refreshing.
- "I highly recommend this lecture as it is a timely view of the current situation on COSO 2013 Framework. Sulaiman has a unique ability to clearly convey the tie-up between templates and binder material."
- The presenters were great!
- Mr. Blackshire and Mr. Marshall were great—interesting seminar with great presentation---very practical application of theory.
- Thoroughly enjoyed the seminar. Contained a wealth of knowledge for a new internal auditor.
- Sulaiman offered to send additional material with white papers, attachments supporting training material including de-briefing PowerPoint summarizing the two-day workshop.