Corporate Compliance Seminars - Left Menu, General Pages
Business Improvement - Restructuring & Turnaround
Specific training on how to get your business out of a crisis and back on a profitable footing. If your business is suffering a performance decline from market changes or organization issues, you need to take charge and execute a successful turnaround.
Our professionals have gathered "Insider Secrets" to saving a business. Instructed by a 20+ year experienced interim CEO and PhD (ABD) with expertise turning around over 70 companies. The developer and instructors background includes corporate restructuring, startups, turnarounds, mergers and acquisitions, spin-offs and investment banking. This timely, one-day training seminar is for entrepreneurs, business owners, "C" level executives, board members, accountants, lawyers, auditors, corporate lenders and creditors and those involved with corporate due diligence. This seminar will give you the step by step insider view of effective turnarounds. It will provide insights to reducing personal liability, surviving the emergency phase, getting a turnaround plan in place and moving back to profitability or gracefully moving on to your next opportunity.
The retail cost of this CPE seminar is $495.00 per attendee.
To reserve your space, click on the "SIGN-UP NOW!" link in the right margin, complete the registration form, and use the corresponding "Submit Registration Form and Move to Payment Options Page" button for filing the registration and movng to the payment page.
Each attendee will receive 8 Business Management & Organization CPE Hours. A certificate of completion will be provided.
Upcoming Business Improvement Seminars
Refer to our Seminar Cities Index for a list of our seminar locations. The individual city
pages provide a listing of topics being presented. Our Seminar Cities by Week provides a
guide to the locations during a calendar week.
Benefits of Attending
The U.S. Economy is in one of the longest recessions in history. This recession has had major affects on most businesses bottom lines, it has exacerbated any underlying market or management problems and it has frozen the credit markets. Many entrepreneurs are facing serious crises within their businesses. This seminar and its follow-on program are designed to allow the entrepreneur to make sense of situation and then execute a well constructed turnaround plan. You will learn how to move through a turnaround and how to get the support and resources you need. The instructors will candidly share their experience and present a pragmatic approach to address a turnaround.
^ top of page ^
- Is this a personal or a business problem?
- Protect yourself and your family first.
- Getting through the next 90 Days.
- Creating a winning turnaround plan.
- Executing a turnaround and staying on track.
- Financing your turnaround.
- Saved it - Now what?
^ top of page ^
- Attendees will understand top down assessment of their situation.
- Attendees will be able to join an adviser board.
- Attendees will understand how forecast and manage cash.
- Attendees will learn there is a future.
- Attendees will be provided extensive examples of the steps to take and the options that are available.
- Attendees will identify methods for improving the profitability of businesses.
^ top of page ^
Key Issues on the Agenda
Section 1 - Introduction and Background
- Common Turnaround Questions
- Common Symptoms of Troubled Organizations
- What are the Turnaround Approaches
- What are the Turnaround Phases
Section 2 - Emergency Phase
- Is this a "Personal" or a "Business" Crisis???
- Personal Protection Steps
- Gathering the Right Advisers
- How to get through the next 90 days
Section 3 - Turnaround Phase
- The Turnaround Plan
- Family Owned Businesses
- Organizational Issues
- Cash and Budget Management
- Dealing with the Lender
- Reductions in Force
- Fifty Techniques for Motivating and Retaining
Section 4 - Recovery Phase
- Reducing the Debt Load
- Being a Leader
- Fifty Techniques for Finding Money
- Financing the Turnaround
- Getting the Sales Engine Going
Section 5 - The Board Approach
- Entrepreneurs' with a Common Problem
- Organizing Yourself
- Commitment to Change
- Why it Works
Section 6 - Going Forward
- Roadmap to a Turnaround
- Lessons Learned
- Building Sustainability
- Insider's Top Ten Secrets
top of page
Experts Providing Training Seminars
Corporate Compliance Seminars was founded by experts who enjoy researching and providing classroom training, workshops and consulting on internal controls, auditing, compliance and accounting related subjects. We focus on SOX, COSO, PCAOB, COBIT, GRC, risk management, IFRS and IIA Standards.
Corporate Compliance Seminars allows an attendee to earn Official NASBA CPE credit while examining the details of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX), Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR), Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) Internal Control Frameworks, ISACA's Control Objectives over Information Technology (COBIT), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Open Compliance & Ethics Group's (OCEG)Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) methodology, PCAOB's Auditing Standard 5 (AS5), and the future conversion from GAAP to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Our training seminars provide CPE For CPAs, CFEs, CIAs, CISAs, auditors and others with effective and engaging educational training.
Corporate Compliance Seminars - Right Menu, General Pages