Conducting Value-Added Quality Audits Training Seminar
"Sometimes it pays to go back to basics. This is certainly true when talking about information technology. Most agree that information technology is critical to how we run our organizations. We must have "quality" went it comes to technology."
This three-day workshop helps students learn effective methods for conducting, analyzing, and reporting the results of work product and process audits. Classroom discussions and exercises cover alternative ways to organize the efforts for process and product quality assurance (PPQA) audits, the key activities that need to be accomplished, and the processes that are needed. Material is drawn from the CMMI, guidance from the Project Management Institute, IEEE software development standards, and industry experience with varied approaches to PPQA.
Using the methods taught in the course, students create or adapt their own PPQA process and develop practical value-added templates and checklists that can be used to meet their needs.
The course is highly interactive and composed of exercises, discussion, and presentations. After attending the course, you will be able to describe the PPQA process, apply the concepts in your organization, and build a usable set of processes and process assets.
Our CPE seminars are as entertaining as they are informative. Sit back and enjoy; be engaged and educated in a casual atmosphere of information exchange. We will not bore you!
This twenty-four-hour CPE course provides you with a more in-depth look at how to conduct value-added quality control audits for your information technology function
This CPE seminar is for auditors, senior management, project managers. work leaders and anyone interesting in learning more about process and product quality assurance.
Follow the below links for further detail information:
. Seminar Highlights
. Learning Objectives
. Key Issues on the Agenda
The retail cost of this CPE seminar is $1,995.00 per attendee.
To reserve your space, click on the "SIGN-UP NOW!" link in the right margin, complete the registration form, and use the corresponding "Submit Registration Form and Move to Payment Options Page" button for filing the registration and moving to the payment page.
Each attendee will receive 16 Auditing, 4 Information Technology and 4 Business Management & Organization CPE Hours. A certificate of completion will be provided.
Upcoming Conducting Value-Added Quality Audits Training Seminars:
Refer to our Seminar Cities Index for a list of our seminar locations. The individual city
pages provide a listing of topics being presented. Our Seminar Cities by Week provides a
guide to the locations during a calendar week.
- Review the skills and abilities needed by PPQA staff in their organization,
- Know the process, supporting artifacts, and tools for PPQA,
- How to plan and conduct a PPQA audit,
- How to help a project manager or work leader tailor and use organizational processes, based on project or work needs,
- Understand the coaching needed for project teams to use project processes effectively and efficiently,
- How to identify an appropriate organizational structure for PPQA.
top of page
top of page
Internal Control & CPA Focused Training Seminars
Corporate Compliance Seminars presents two families of professional continuing education (CPE) seminars:
Internal Control & CPA Focused Training Seminars (Details)
Internal Auditor Focused Training Seminars (Details)
The internal control seminars we present can benefit a variety of attendees:
- Non-accelerated filers who may just be getting their documentation underway for Section 404 compliance,
- Public companies looking to improve their effectiveness and efficiency of their Section 404 compliance,
- Nonprofit organizations, governmental agencies and other groups that want to improve the integration of their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) efforts,
- Executives and Board of Directors members who can gain insights from our "Best Practices" examples to really understand SOX Section 404,
- Anyone finds practical advice from our real-world experience with the implementation of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR).
The internal audit seminars we present can benefit a variety of attendees:
- The new internal auditor can be oriented to the profession and the work,
- Auditors looking for improvements in their approach and knowledge,
- Professionals looking to improve the content of their workpapers and the impact of audit reports,
- Any organization that desires to improve the effectiveness of their internal audit department,
- Audit Managers looking for education concerning current audit issues,
- Practical advice based on our real-world experience with being the auditee, an internal auditor and an external auditor.
Experts Providing CPE Training Seminars
Corporate Compliance Seminars has been created by experts who enjoy providing CPE classroom training, workshops and consulting on internal controls, internal auditing and accounting related subjects. We have focused on SOX, COSO, PCAOB, COBIT, GRC, IFRS, AICPA, GAO and IIA Standards.
Our programs are CPE for professionals with CPA, CGA, CIA, CFE, CISA, CMA and CA designations.
Corporate Compliance Seminars presents CPE to auditors, compliance and IT professionals, Boards of Directors and Audit Committees. We examine the details of risk management, Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance, Model Audit Rule compliance, auditing, internal controls, IT security and compliance, and fraud prevention and detection.
Corporate Compliance Seminars allows the attendee to earn Official NASBA CPE credit.
Our seminars focus on the details of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX), Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR), Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) Internal Control Frameworks, ISACA's Control Objectives over Information Technology (COBIT), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Open Compliance & Ethics Group's (OCEG) Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) methodology, PCAOB's Auditing Standard 5 (AS5), AICPA auditing standards and the future conversion from GAAP to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Our seminars provide CPE for the CPA, CFE, CIA, CISA, auditors and others with effective and engaging training.