Corporate Compliance Seminars - Left Menu, General Pages
Leading and Managing Productive Reviews and Inspections
||This Seminar is presented when requested
Refer to our Seminar Cities Index for a list of our seminar locations. The individual city
pages provide a listing of topics being presented. Our Seminar Cities by Week provides a
guide to the locations during a calendar week.
- How to select an appropriate type of review for a work product,
- Identifing the roles to be included in a work product review,
- Participating in a review or inspection,
- Gathering data about the defects found in a review or inspection,
- How to evaluate the results from a review or inspection, to determine whether or not the expected goals were met,
. Identifing improvements to templates and guidelines used for reviews and inspections.
top of page
top of page
Internal Control & CPA Focused Training Seminars
Corporate Compliance Seminars presents two families of professional continuing education (CPE) seminars:
Internal Control & CPA Focused Training Seminars (Details)
Internal Auditor Focused Training Seminars (Details)
The internal control seminars we present can benefit a variety of attendees:
- Non-accelerated filers who may just be getting their documentation underway for Section 404 compliance,
- Public companies looking to improve their effectiveness and efficiency of their Section 404 compliance,
- Nonprofit organizations, governmental agencies and other groups that want to improve the integration of their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) efforts,
- Executives and Board of Directors members who can gain insights from our "Best Practices" examples to really understand SOX Section 404,
- Anyone finds practical advice from our real-world experience with the implementation of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR).
The internal audit seminars we present can benefit a variety of attendees:
- The new internal auditor can be oriented to the profession and the work,
- Auditors looking for improvements in their approach and knowledge,
- Professionals looking to improve the content of their workpapers and the impact of audit reports,
- Any organization that desires to improve the effectiveness of their internal audit department,
- Audit Managers looking for education concerning current audit issues,
- Practical advice based on our real-world experience with being the auditee, an internal auditor and an external auditor.
top of page
Experts Providing CPE Training Events
Corporate Compliance Seminars (CCS) was created by experts who enjoy providing CPE training events. All our experts have years of experience in providing training courses, workshops and consulting on internal controls, internal auditing, information technology, cybersecurity and accounting related subjects. We have focused on SOX, COSO, PCAOB, COBIT, CMMI, GRC, GAAP, IFRS, AICPA, GAO, NAIC, ISO, and IIA Standards. We are your best source for continuing professional education (CPE).
Our programs, live in-person, webinar and on-demand, provide CPE for professionals with CPA, CGA, CIA, CFE, CISA, CMA and CA designations. CCS is focused on providing the best learning programs in using three distinct distribution channels: live in-person events, virtual webinar events and on-demand self-study e-learning.
Corporate Compliance Seminars presents CPE to a range of professionals, auditors, accountants, finance staff, compliance personnel, information technology (IT) professionals, Boards of Directors and Audit Committees. We examine the details of risk management, Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance, Model Audit Rule (MAR) compliance, auditing, internal controls, cybersecurity and compliance, and fraud prevention and detection.
Within the U.S.A. marketplace, Corporate Compliance Seminars allows the attendee to earn NASBA CPE credit.
Our events focus on the details of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX), Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR), Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) Internal Control Frameworks, ISACA's Control Objectives over Information Technology (COBIT), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Open Compliance & Ethics Group's (OCEG) Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) methodology, PCAOB's Auditing Standard 5 (AS5), AICPA auditing standards, and NAIC regulatory model regulations and acts .
Our live in-person events are generally presented in a small classroom setting with two to five attendees. Over the last few weeks, we have come to the understand we need to provide distant e-learning events. We are now in the process of moving all our content to an online available status. We have created distant e-learning opportunities using both a virtual webinar event approach and on-demand e-learning self-study modules. These two e-learning approaches: webinars and on-demand self-study with extended web access to our content into the global continuing professional development (CPD) marketplace. In the webinar e-learning events we will limit the number of students to maximize the interaction between the live instructor and attendees. The on-demand self-study e-learning modules will be created and offered to meet the NASBA CPE credit requirements .
Our seminars provide CPE for the CPA, CFE, CIA, CISA, auditors and others with effective and engaging internal audit training courses.
Our instructors have had direct experience in the following industries: financial activities, bank, insurance, healthcare, construction, leisure and hospitality, professional and business services, mining and oil & gas extraction, manufacturing, educational, government agencies, transportation, software, technical, hi-tech and agricultural.
top of page