Successfully Managing Requirements
"Requirements are one of the keys to the creation of any worth while application or product"
This two-day workshop enables participants to successfully develop the necessary skills for managing requirements and provides methods for documenting, validating, and managing requirements. The course begins with an in-depth study of the CMMI Process area Requirements Management (REQM). During exercises, students analyze their own work products and organization process descriptions to determine their consistency with the REQM goals.
Using the methods taught in the course, students create or adapt their own requirements management process and develop practical value-added templates and checklists that can be used for managing requirements to meet their needs.
The course is highly interactive and composed of exercises, discussion, and presentations. After attending the course, you will be able to describe the REQM process, apply the concepts in your organization, and build a usable set of processes and process assets.
Our CPE seminars are as entertaining as they are informative. Sit back and enjoy; be engaged and educated in a casual atmosphere of information exchange. We will not bore you!
This sixtenn-hour CPE course provides you with a more in-depth look at how to implement and improve a risk editificaiton program for your information technology funciton
This CPE seminar is for business analysts, sales and marketing staff, project managers, product managers, work leaders, designers, quality assurance personnel, testers, auditors and experianced business professionals.
Follow the below links for further detail information:
. Seminar Highlights
. Learning Objectives
. Key Issues on the Agenda
The retail cost of this CPE seminar is $1,330.00 per attendee.
To reserve your space, click on the "SIGN-UP NOW!" link in the right margin, complete the registration form, and use the corresponding "Submit Registration Form and Move to Payment Options Page" button for filing the registration and moving to the payment page.
Each attendee will receive 4 Auditing, 8 Information Technology and 4 Business Management & Organization CPE Hours. A certificate of completion will be provided.
Upcoming Successfully Managing Requirements:
Refer to our Seminar Cities Index for a list of our seminar locations. The individual city
pages provide a listing of topics being presented. Our Seminar Cities by Week provides a
guide to the locations during a calendar week.
- How to create a requirements management process and supporting materials,
- Learning to evaluate a set of requirements to ensure they form a sound baseline,
- Methods for prioritizing requirements,
- Providing for requirements traceability
- How to establish a system for managing and tracking changes,
- Determining the impact of requirements changes,
- Knowing how to maintain a consistent set of plans and work products.
top of page
top of page
Internal Control & CPA Focused Training Seminars
Corporate Compliance Seminars presents two families of professional continuing education (CPE) seminars:
Internal Control & CPA Focused Training Seminars (Details)
Internal Auditor Focused Training Seminars (Details)
The internal control seminars we present can benefit a variety of attendees:
- Non-accelerated filers who may just be getting their documentation underway for Section 404 compliance,
- Public companies looking to improve their effectiveness and efficiency of their Section 404 compliance,
- Nonprofit organizations, governmental agencies and other groups that want to improve the integration of their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) efforts,
- Executives and Board of Directors members who can gain insights from our "Best Practices" examples to really understand SOX Section 404,
- Anyone finds practical advice from our real-world experience with the implementation of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR).
The internal audit seminars we present can benefit a variety of attendees:
- The new internal auditor can be oriented to the profession and the work,
- Auditors looking for improvements in their approach and knowledge,
- Professionals looking to improve the content of their workpapers and the impact of audit reports,
- Any organization that desires to improve the effectiveness of their internal audit department,
- Audit Managers looking for education concerning current audit issues,
- Practical advice based on our real-world experience with being the auditee, an internal auditor and an external auditor.
Experts Providing CPE Training Seminars
Corporate Compliance Seminars has been created by experts who enjoy providing CPE classroom training, workshops and consulting on internal controls, internal auditing and accounting related subjects. We have focused on SOX, COSO, PCAOB, COBIT, GRC, IFRS, AICPA, GAO and IIA Standards.
Our programs are CPE for professionals with CPA, CGA, CIA, CFE, CISA, CMA and CA designations.
Corporate Compliance Seminars presents CPE to auditors, compliance and IT professionals, Boards of Directors and Audit Committees. We examine the details of risk management, Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance, Model Audit Rule compliance, auditing, internal controls, IT security and compliance, and fraud prevention and detection.
Corporate Compliance Seminars allows the attendee to earn Official NASBA CPE credit.
Our seminars focus on the details of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX), Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR), Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) Internal Control Frameworks, ISACA's Control Objectives over Information Technology (COBIT), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Open Compliance & Ethics Group's (OCEG) Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) methodology, PCAOB's Auditing Standard 5 (AS5), AICPA auditing standards and the future conversion from GAAP to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Our seminars provide CPE for the CPA, CFE, CIA, CISA, auditors and others with effective and engaging training.