CPE Seminars in San Diego, California
Classroom training and seminars on the best practices for internal control, internal audit, assurance services and other accounting and information technology related topics.
We limit all seminars to the first ten paid signups. We focus on the individuals that are in attendance and their learning needs.
A Registration Form is required. Please use the "Sign-Up Now" button in the right margin to access the Registration Form and payment processing.
Payment is required ten days prior to the seminar week. If you have completed a Registration Form please use the "Make a Payment for a Seminar" button in the right margin to access the payment process.
The table below list the future seminars and dates on which we are offering the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credit seminars in San Diego.
If you have a suggestion for an additional seminar or have 4 colleagues that would like to have a seminar presented onsite please contact us.
Prices for individual attendance are detailed on the Pricing/CPE/Terms web page also on the seminar specific web pages or by processing the Buy Now Buttons on the payment page. Call us for special offers and group pricing.
Details on Seminar Locations
Below are details on the site(s) of the seminars listed above:
Orange County - Regus HQ, 7545 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 200, Irvine, CA
San Diego - Regus HQ, 501 W Broadway, Suite 800, San Diego, California, 92101
San Diego - La Jolla - Regus Office Facility, 4370 La Jolla Village Drive, Suite 400, San Diego, CA 92122
Internal Control, Internal Audit, Human Resource & CPA Focused Training Seminars
Corporate Compliance Seminars presents three families of professional continuing education (CPE) seminars:
Internal Control & CPA Focused Training Seminars (Details)
Internal Auditor Focused Training Seminars (Details)
Human Resource Compliance Seminars (Details)
Our internal control oriented seminars benefit a variety of attendees:
- Public companies looking to improve their effectiveness and efficiency of their internal control frameworks,
- Nonprofit organizations, governmental agencies and other groups that want to improve the integration of their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) efforts,
- Executives and Board of Directors members who can gain insights from our "Best Practices" examples to really understand Corporate Governance,
- Anyone finds practical advice from our real-world experience with the implementation of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR).
Our internal audit training seminars provide a range of training for all members of the audit staff:
- The new internal auditor can be oriented to the profession and the work,
- Auditors looking for improvements in their approach and knowledge,
- Professionals looking to improve the content of their workpapers and the impact of audit reports,
- Any organization that desires to improve the effectiveness of their internal audit department,
- Audit Managers looking for education concerning current audit issues,
- Anyone finds practical advice from our real-world experience with internal and external auditing.
The human resource compliance seminars are focused on providing:
- The new manager can be oriented to the issues with human resource compliance,
- Human resource professionals looking for improvements in their approach and knowledge,
- Any organization that desires to improve the effectiveness of their human resource programs,
- Managers looking for education concerning current human resource issues,
- Anyone finds practical advice from our real-world experience with human resource issues.
We provide training seminars in San Diego, Irvine, Santa Ana, Tustin, Anaheim in Orange County, CA. We cover external audit, internal auditing, human resource management and other topics. We use guidance from the AICPA, IIA, COSO, COBIT, ITIL, OCG SEC and PCAOB. We have had CPAs, CIAs, CISAs, Sarbanes Oxley experts, CFEs and Audit Committee Board Members in our CPE events. We teach Continuous Auditing & Monitoring, Audit Report Writing, Ethics, Audit Committee, Compliance, Principles, Techniques and numerous standards. Our instructors are members of the AICPA, IIA, ISACA, ACFE and other professional groups. calcpa