Corporate Compliance Seminars - Left Menu, General Pages
CPE Seminars in the Buffalo.
Classroom training and seminars on the best practices for internal control, internal audit, assurance services and other accounting and information technology related topics.
We limit all seminars to the first ten paid signups. We focus on the individuals that are in attendance and their learning needs.
A Registration Form is required. Please use the "Sign-Up Now" button in the right margin to access the Registration Form and payment processing.
Payment is required ten days prior to the seminar week. If you have completed a Registration Form please use the "Make a Payment for a Seminar" button in the right margin to access the payment process.
The table below list the future seminars and dates on which we are offering the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credit seminars in Western New York.
If you have a suggestion for an additional seminar or have 4 colleagues that would like to have a seminar presented onsite please contact us.
Prices for individual attendance are detailed on the Pricing/CPE/Terms web page also on the seminar specific web pages or by processing the Buy Now Buttons on the payment page. Call us for special offers and group pricing.
Details on Seminar Locations
Below are details on the site(s) of the seminars listed above:
Williamsville, NY - Regus Office Facility - 300 International Drive, Suite 100, Williamsville, New York, 14221
Rochester - Regus Office Facility, 510 Clinton Square, Rochester, New York 14604
Internal Control, Internal Audit, Human Resource & CPA Focused Training Seminars
Corporate Compliance Seminars presents three families of professional continuing education (CPE) seminars:
Internal Control & CPA Focused Training Seminars (Details)
Internal Auditor Focused Training Seminars (Details)
Human Resource Compliance Seminars (Details)
Our internal control oriented seminars benefit a variety of attendees:
- Public companies looking to improve their effectiveness and efficiency of their internal control frameworks,
- Nonprofit organizations, governmental agencies and other groups that want to improve the integration of their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) efforts,
- Executives and Board of Directors members who can gain insights from our "Best Practices" examples to really understand Corporate Governance,
- Anyone finds practical advice from our real-world experience with the implementation of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR).
Our internal audit training seminars provide a range of training for all members of the audit staff:
- The new internal auditor can be oriented to the profession and the work,
- Auditors looking for improvements in their approach and knowledge,
- Professionals looking to improve the content of their workpapers and the impact of audit reports,
- Any organization that desires to improve the effectiveness of their internal audit department,
- Audit Managers looking for education concerning current audit issues,
- Anyone finds practical advice from our real-world experience with internal and external auditing.
The human resource compliance seminars are focused on providing:
- The new manager can be oriented to the issues with human resource compliance,
- Human resource professionals looking for improvements in their approach and knowledge,
- Any organization that desires to improve the effectiveness of their human resource programs,
- Managers looking for education concerning current human resource issues,
- Anyone finds practical advice from our real-world experience with human resource issues.
We provide training seminars in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Western New York, and other New York cities. We cover external audit, internal auditing, human resource management and other topics. We use guidance from the AICPA, IIA, COSO, COBIT, ITIL, OCG SEC and PCAOB. We have had CPAs, CIAs, CISAs, Sarbanes Oxley experts, CFEs and Audit Committee Board Members in our CPE events. We teach Continuous Auditing & Monitoring, Audit Report Writing, Ethics, Audit Committee, Compliance, Principles, Techniques and numerous standards. Our instructors are members of the AICPA, IIA, ISACA, ACFE and other professional groups. nysscpa
Our CPE courses are recognized by the following professional groups as acceptable CPE credits for continuing professional education hours:
Institute of Internal Auditors - IIA
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - AICPA
Information Systems Audit and Control Association - ISACA
Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission - COSO
American Accounting Association - AAA
American College of Forensic Examiners Institute - ACFEI
American Society of Military Comptrollers - ASMC
Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance - AFWA
American Society for Quality - ASQ
American Woman's Society of CPA's - AWSCPA
Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists - ACAMA
Association of Chartered Accountants in the United States - ACAUS
Association of College and University Auditors - ACUA
Association of Credit Union Internal Auditors - ACUIA
Association of Government Accountants - AGA
Association of Healthcare Internal Auditors - AHIA
Association of Local Government Auditors - ALGA
Association of Public Pension Fund Auditors - APPFA
Bank Administration Institute - BAI
Beta Alpha Psi - BAP
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants - CIMA
Community College Internal Auditors - CCIA
Council of Higher Education Internal Auditors - CHEIA
Credit Union Internal Auditors Association - CUIAA
Delta Sigma Pi - DSP
Government Finance Officers Association - GFOA
Healthcare Financial Management Association - HFMA
Institute of Management Accountants - IMA
International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators - IAFCI
International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions - INTOSAI
International Organization for Standardization - ISO
National Association of Black Accountants - NABA
National Association of Construction Auditors - NACA
National Association of State Boards of Accountancy - NASBA
National Conference of CPA Practitioners - NCCPAP
National Association of College and University Business Officers - NACUBO
National Association of Credit Union Supervisory and Auditing Committeess - NACUSAC
National Association of State Budget Officers - NASBO
National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers and Treasurers - NASACT
National Society of Insurance Premium Auditors - NISAPA
National Society of Accountants - NSA